If I am single and only have myself as a dependant can I be considered head of household

Miami, FL |

wages are being garnished for credit card judgement

Not likely. But, you're still entitled to a limited exemption that applies to a person that is not a head of household. See Florida Statute, 222.11(2)© and (3). Her is the link.
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0200-0299/0222/Sections/0222.11.html

Please note that the above is not intended as legal advice, it is for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is created or is or is intended to be created by my answer. You should contact an attorney in your area to discuss your case.

2. No. Actually, head of household is the wrong term. The law states "head of family". Here is the definition from the Florida statute.

(c) “Head of family” includes any natural person who is providing more than one-half of the support for a child or other dependent.

3. You cannot be your own dependent. You have to have another human being as a dependent to whom you are providing more than 50 % support.

Your wages can and will be garnished if a credit card company has a judgment against you.

There are many bankruptcy attorneys who offer free initial consultation. Take advantage of it.

No attorney-client relationship exists by the submission of this answer. Elias Leonard Dsouza, Esq. is only licensed to practice in the state of Florida. Any response given is based on the question presented and not individual or particular facts. Please consult an attorney in your state for a more detailed explanation and legal advice particular to your situation.