If I AM SENTENCED to 10 days i jail for a probation violation were will they send me?j

Westland, MI |

im on probation for paraphenalia

1. It could be Wayne Co. Jail or a satellite facility..not prison. Best of luck.

2. 10 days in jail would be served in a local jail. Which jail will depend on what court your case is pending in. Why do you have to go to jail? I've represented hundreds of people on probation violation cases and there is usually a way to avoid jail on a paraphernalia charge. I highly recommend you contact a 10.0 Rated Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney.

Mr. Loren Dickstein, Esq.
    10.0 Rated Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney
    FREE CONSULTATIONS
    LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C.
    2000 Town Center, Ste. 2350
    Southfield, MI 48075
    (248) 263-6800
    AV Rated (Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell
    Super Lawyer – Thomson Reuters
    10.0 Rated (Superb) – Avvo Lawyer Ratings

3. Any term of incarceration less than a year is to be served in a local or county jail. "Prison" sentences are those that exceed one year and are to be served in a state facility. Jail seems harsh for your conviction. I suggest you contact a local attorney, and more importantly be proactive. I'm assuming your violation was drug related? It is always a good idea to seek counseling, show the court and the authorities you realize you have an issue with substance abuse, and you are taking steps to address the problem.