If i am pro se and i am catching the defendants attorney making up false claims, arguing against my evidence, deceiving me with

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynbrook, NY

lying about facts and misusing the law to dodge blame. what can i do? can i complain to court? bring in another lawsuit against the company for fraud in court?she already got my case dismissed because i didn't pick up on her fraud, now i did and it in appeals

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

1

Answered . There are always two sides to a lawsuit and both sides disagree about the other side's position and evidence. If you presented your evidence and lost all you can do is appeal.

2. Edwin Drantivy

Answered . The time to consult an attorney was early in the process. Now you would be well-served to discuss your dilemma with a New York litigation attorney in a confidential forum as soon as possible before the appeals process concludes.