Skip to main content

If i am licensed in nh, can i get a hardship license to drive in mass?

Boston, MA |

My license is suspended for 45 days, but I need to drive from NH to Mass to go to work. No other options. Can I get a hardship license, even though I am licensed in NH?

Attorney Answers 1


You aren’t being perfectly clear. What is the status of your NH license? I understand that it has been suspended for 45 but did NH issue a conditional/hardship license to you? Essentially because you are a NH licensee it is whatever NH dictates that will ultimately control. MA should honor/recognize your license and/with the terms and conditions thereof the same way MA would recognize any other NH license.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics