If I am in inpatient when I give birth can CSD take my newborn if I had prior incidences with them but compleated all tasks

Asked 9 months ago - Portland, OR

Twelve years ago CSD came to hospital and took my baby but the father and I compleated all tasks and had her given back satisfied with our participation in completing all tasks put before us .so our case was closed 12 years later the father had physical custody molested her and then killed himself when confronted so his parents stepped in and filed for sole custody due to their son and our daughter lived with them for most of the time so my daughter said that's where she wanted to live so I did not fight the situation due to her wishes .i signed over custody with the agreement of me being able to have weekends and we all agreed ,and it was finalized .well now Iam pregnant and admitted drug use during pregnancy but am going to be in inpatient when baby is born can CSD come take my newbo

Pro

3

Answered . More information would be needed to evaluate. Best to contact a local family law attorney to discuss in detail

2. Josh P Tolin

Answered . This is not a malpractice question. You need a family law attorney and you need to get help. If you plan on raising your kids, get into a rehab and clean up your life. Being a parent is a blessing. Please discuss with a social worker or counselor and get into a drug rehabilitation.