If I am flying to India on dec 24 and my oath is on the dec 10 can i still get US passport on the same day?

Flushing, NY |
Filed under: Speeding tickets

if i take proof of flying a ticket. will that help?

1. Your question doesn't involve a criminal matter, so try re-posting it on Avvo's immigration page and hope for a response from an attorney familiar with naturalization/citizenship questions .

2. Where did this happen?

Matisyahu Wolfberg
    www.FormerCop.com
    NY Criminal defense Attorney

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.] I am licensed to practice law in the States of New York and New Jersey. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship. Please speak with a local attorney to discuss your potential legal issue

3. You should ask this question in the immigration forum on this site.

4. This is an immigration question.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Traffic tickets topics