If I am convicted of an OUI in MA, will I be able to obtained a Registered Nurse license in the state of NH?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Salem, NH

I will be graduating with an Associates Degree in Nursing this month and plan to take the NCLEX exam in July.

1. Justin Christopher Shepherd

Answered . Its possible that the MA DWI can be resolved with a continued without a finding disposition rather than a guilty thus avoiding a conviction.

2. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

Answered . I don't think it's necessarily relevant that the OUI happened in a state other than that where you want to get licensed as an RN. I would check with the state of NH regarding obtaining an RN license with a DUI (or OUI) conviction on your record. I would expect that this information would be available online. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen