If i am being accused of sending fraudulent letters of recommendation in by acompany and i did do it because my real letters of

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynbrook, NY

recommendation were stolen by a jealous coworker and i can prove i complained about it at my last job, can i sue this company for causing me damages by stating that i sent in fraudulent letters and damaging my educational records, i had tried explaing the situation to have them remove it from m file but thy are not andschools havent accepted me into grad school because of this on my records i am sure. i did do the work and get the real letters of recommendation from those people, i just had to redo them whn they were stolen because I couldnt locate them at the time and didnt want to have to intern again

also, the other company never had any proof or contacted the peope who wrote me the letters this was just their ssumptiona

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

Answered . How can you sue when you admit you sent fraudulent letters? Your explanation doesn't change the fact that you sent fraudulent letters.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . You don't have any actionable claims against anyone on these facts. You will need to figure out ways to resolve or come to terms with the situation other than by legal demands or actions.