If i am being accused of sending fraudulent letters of recommendation in by acompany and i did do it because my real letters of

Lynbrook, NY |

recommendation were stolen by a jealous coworker and i can prove i complained about it at my last job, can i sue this company for causing me damages by stating that i sent in fraudulent letters and damaging my educational records, i had tried explaing the situation to have them remove it from m file but thy are not andschools havent accepted me into grad school because of this on my records i am sure. i did do the work and get the real letters of recommendation from those people, i just had to redo them whn they were stolen because I couldnt locate them at the time and didnt want to have to intern again

also, the other company never had any proof or contacted the peope who wrote me the letters this was just their ssumptiona

1. How can you sue when you admit you sent fraudulent letters? Your explanation doesn't change the fact that you sent fraudulent letters.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. You don't have any actionable claims against anyone on these facts. You will need to figure out ways to resolve or come to terms with the situation other than by legal demands or actions.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.