If I am 18 living in Texas still in high school can I move out?

Frisco, TX |

I would like to move out I will stay in school

1. If you are 18 or over you are an adult and are free to make decisions for yourself.
    512-495-1813
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

2. You are legally of age to move out, but unless you have a plan and safe plac to go, you may not want to rush it. Good luck.

This answer is general information which does not establish any attorney-client relationship between the person asking a question and the person answering, or a duty to respond to ongoing questions; nor is it intended to replace competent legal assistance in the jurisdiction where the matter/issue arises or is before a Court.

Traffic tickets topics