If die will my spouse automatically get residence in the U.S if we have children

Asked over 3 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

if die will my spouse automatically get residence in the U.S if we have children

1. Ryan Michael Reppucci

Answered . This question depends on a lot of different factors. Please directly contact me to discuss at further length.

2. Monica H Donaldson Stewart

Pro

Answered . This depends on several factors, including but not limited to the manner in which you and your spouse hold title to the residence, whether the house was purchased during or prior to the marriage, whether your children are in common or not incommon, whether you have executed any type of estate documents to affect the disposition of your assets, etc. I recommend you speak with an attorney regarding your specific situation to help you determine your rights and your best course of action.

** This response is provided as general information only and does not constitute legal advice or otherwise establish an attorney-client relationship. **