IF Child drop out of school at 15 year old should I still pay child support .

I payed childsupport till my dauther turn 18 year just to find out drop out three years early. i pay FRS all payments and arrears payed up .Went to court judge close case .Hear 13 year later x wife try to sue for 130000

Littleton, CO -

Daniel Nelson Deasy

Daniel Nelson Deasy

Family Law Attorney - Centennial, CO

You pay child support until the court tells you that you don't have to pay child support. It's just that simple.

Stephen Clark Harkess

Stephen Clark Harkess

Family Law Attorney - Wheat Ridge, CO

Unless your daughter started supporting herself, her dropping out of school is not grounds to terminate your child support. The remainder of your question is difficult to follow, but if there is an outstanding motion seeking entry of $130,000 in child support arrears you should retain an experienced family law attorney to assist you.