If applying I-130 out the us does the petitioner get a appointment interview in us ?

Usa, Mobile, AL |

I'm in Yemen I apply i-130 from her does it make it slower and if I get a interview can it be in us embassy in Yemen or I have to go back to us?

1. This will be done at the US consulate, not in the US, since that's what you chose

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.

2. I can only speak for the applications that are filed here locally in San Antonio, Texas and the I-130s are being decided here locally so it depends on the evidence submitted to prove the relationship. If plenty is submitted then they are approved without an interview. If you do not submit enough evidence, then USCIS will ask the petitioner to come in and provide something to show the marriage it real.

3. no. If you apply in Yemen, the interview is going to be at the US Consulate there about a year from the date when I-130 was filed.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.