Skip to main content

If annie duckajan did not sing for the drug evedence does a inmates still have a case cause it was in boston lab

New Bedford, MA |

on the annie duckajan case

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Yes - it is possible that the inmate would still have a case the drugs were sent to and analyzed at the Jamaica Plain lab while Ms. Dookhan was still working there.
    You should contact a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to preserve the client's rights.
    Good luck.

    John Seed
    Krefetz & Seed
    20 Linden St Suite 215
    Allston, Ma 02134

    617-254-8000 (office)
    857-251-5482 (cell)

  2. You still may have an appeal. You will need to find out where the evidence in that particular case was tested and by whom. The certifications entered into evidence in your conviction will have to be checked.

  3. I do not understand your question.

    Does this answer your question?

    henry lebensbaum, esq.

    300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

    Andover, ma 01810

    (978) 749-3606

    420 Common Street, Ste 101

    Lawrence, MA 01840

    (978) 685-2690

    Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

  4. In my opinion, the fact that the "drugs" went to that lab taints them, whether it was Dookhan who analyzed them or someone else. Your original lawyer should be getting in touch with you to examine the facts of your case, whether or not you are doing time on another matter, etc. If you are not contacted, you need to contact that lawyer. You need to check into this carefully and SOON!..Best of luck!

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics