If annie duckajan did not sing for the drug evedence does a inmates still have a case cause it was in boston lab

New Bedford, MA |

on the annie duckajan case

Yes - it is possible that the inmate would still have a case the drugs were sent to and analyzed at the Jamaica Plain lab while Ms. Dookhan was still working there.
You should contact a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to preserve the client's rights.

John Seed
Krefetz & Seed
20 Linden St Suite 215
Allston, Ma 02134

617-254-8000 (office)
857-251-5482 (cell)

thank you so much..

You still may have an appeal. You will need to find out where the evidence in that particular case was tested and by whom. The certifications entered into evidence in your conviction will have to be checked.

ok thank you. is it pasible to get the papers on the evedence wich it was send to jamaica plains lab?

John Brooks Seed

John Brooks Seed

yes a lawyer can contact the district attorneys office to start the process

ok thank you..

I do not understand your question.

Does this answer your question?

henry lebensbaum, esq.

300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

Andover, ma 01810

(978) 749-3606

420 Common Street, Ste 101

Lawrence, MA 01840

(978) 685-2690

attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

In my opinion, the fact that the "drugs" went to that lab taints them, whether it was Dookhan who analyzed them or someone else. Your original lawyer should be getting in touch with you to examine the facts of your case, whether or not you are doing time on another matter, etc. If you are not contacted, you need to contact that lawyer. You need to check into this carefully and SOON!..Best of luck!

thank you so much is realy my husband an his in jail we gat a lawyer in september an he tould me she saing the paper but it was a lie my husband gat papers from court saying she dirint we call him an nothing so i realy dont know what to do cause he did the motion but alot of inmates are goin to court an nothing on my husband case.

how can me an my husband get a court opointed lawyer since we paid for one an can aford another lawyer. to put a motion on his case for the boston lab case?

Valerie J. Semensi

Valerie J. Semensi

Go back to court and ask to speak with probation. Tell him or her what the problem is and they can best advise you how to proceed. Because you paid already, another fee MAY not be assessed to you. Please keep me posted on your success.

than you...