If an officer uses threats against your family to get you to produce evidence can that evidence be suppressed?

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

Officers came to my house to search and after the search was performed one told me that if I didnt give them what they wont they would lock my wife up and take my kids. because of that fact I supplied them with enough material to charge me with a meth lab. They didnt give me a miranda warning and I was forced to incriminate myself by producing evidence.

1. Jesse Cole Kent

Pro

2

Answered . You have to hire a lawyer - stop posting online. You've asked this question twice now. The answers aren't going to change. There is. I doubt more to your story. Sit down with a lawyer. Tell the full story in confidence. Listen to the lawyers advice. Every time you post online you lessen your chances of success. Hire. A. Lawyer.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

Answered . You need to stay off line with your case facts. Prosecutors can read too and you don't need to be making additional admissions against interest.

Immediately contact a criminal defense attorney. Your answers are NOT going to come from the Internet.

3. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. My experience is that they will rarely will admit to something like that on the stand.