If an individual is intoxicated and is not willing to have sex does she reserve the right to file rape charges?

After a party I was taken to a house and continuously raped by several men. I was drunk and not in all my full senses, and had I been I would have said no and left.

Crystal City, TX -

Paul Holt Walcutt

Paul Holt Walcutt

Criminal Defense Attorney - Austin, TX

Absolutely you can file charges in this situation. You need to contact police ASAP to report this crime.

Lannie Todd Kelly

Lannie Todd Kelly

Birth Injury Lawyer - Austin, TX

Without your senses, you could not consent. You should file criminal charges, but you also have grounds for a civil suit against the men who raped you. We handle a number of these cases, and would be happy to speak with you. Call us at 713-255-2055.