Skip to main content

If an individual is intoxicated and is not willing to have sex does she reserve the right to file rape charges?

Crystal City, TX |

After a party I was taken to a house and continuously raped by several men. I was drunk and not in all my full senses, and had I been I would have said no and left.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Absolutely you can file charges in this situation. You need to contact police ASAP to report this crime.


Without your senses, you could not consent. You should file criminal charges, but you also have grounds for a civil suit against the men who raped you. We handle a number of these cases, and would be happy to speak with you. Call us at 713-255-2055.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer