If a young child is injured at daycare and requires surgery due to injury do I have a case?

Asked 2 months ago - Reno, NV

The daycare asked parents to sign a consent form so they wouldn't be liable for injury.
My daughters finger was slammed in a door and need reconstructive surgery.
The way my daughter was given to me after the incident was disgusting. ( covered in urine and blood).
Daycare said they would help pay for the medical bills and when contacted at a later time refused to help.

1. Matthew William Hoffmann

5

Answered . You certainly have a case for your daughter. Contact an attorney right away.

2. Richard S. Johnson

Pro

4

Answered . You may have a case on behalf of your daughter. Use. the "Find a Lawyer" tab above and consult with a few attorneys in your area.

3. William Berry Palmer

3

Answered . Yes you have a potential case for your child against the daycare. You should contact an attorney as soon as possible. Make sure to stay away from tv and billboard attorneys.

4. Christopher Thomas Conway

2

Answered . You should have a case for your daughter. Consent forms are often unenforceable especially if your daughter's injury was due to the negligence of the day care employees. You should contact a local attorney right away who specializes in premises liability matters.