If a young child is injured at daycare and requires surgery due to injury do I have a case?

Reno, NV |

The daycare asked parents to sign a consent form so they wouldn't be liable for injury.
My daughters finger was slammed in a door and need reconstructive surgery.
The way my daughter was given to me after the incident was disgusting. ( covered in urine and blood).
Daycare said they would help pay for the medical bills and when contacted at a later time refused to help.

Yes you have a potential case for your child against the daycare. You should contact an attorney as soon as possible. Make sure to stay away from tv and billboard attorneys.

You certainly have a case for your daughter. Contact an attorney right away.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Consult with an attorney if you need further assistance.

You may have a case on behalf of your daughter. Use. the "Find a Lawyer" tab above and consult with a few attorneys in your area.

You should have a case for your daughter. Consent forms are often unenforceable especially if your daughter's injury was due to the negligence of the day care employees. You should contact a local attorney right away who specializes in premises liability matters.

Recommended articles about Real estate