If a U visa holder goes to his country and marries over there is it possible to bring your spouse to the United States

Asked over 2 years ago - Fullerton, CA

Like Apply for the dependent wife on a U 2 or the derivative family member.
How long it takes for the whole process

1. Desiree B Dominguez

1

Answered . Yes it is possible. See the link provided below for the current processing times.

www.ImmigrationHelpAttorney.com

2. Robert West

Answered . Possible, read the processing times on the USCIS website.

3. Belen Teresa Gomez

Answered . I agree with my collegues. This is possible. Something to keep in mind however is that the U visa is not generally used for travel. I would recommend contacting an attorney to help prepare your entry (and the entry of your spouse) into the U.S. should you encounter difficulty.

4. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

Answered . It is possible. Hire an experienced immigration attorney to help.