If a U visa holder goes to his country and marries over there is it possible to bring your spouse to the United States

Fullerton, CA |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

Like Apply for the dependent wife on a U 2 or the derivative family member.
How long it takes for the whole process

Possible, read the processing times on the USCIS website.

It is possible. Hire an experienced immigration attorney to help.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes it is possible. See the link provided below for the current processing times.

www.ImmigrationHelpAttorney.com

ImmigrationHelpAttorney.com (714) 871-4529 (714) U.S. 1 - 4 LAW The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo are only general answers, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they are not comprehensive and may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my collegues. This is possible. Something to keep in mind however is that the U visa is not generally used for travel. I would recommend contacting an attorney to help prepare your entry (and the entry of your spouse) into the U.S. should you encounter difficulty.