If a person who gets early termination of probation is found to have violated probation by working with another felon on

Plantation, FL |

probation before his probation was terminated, what are the consequences?

If your probation is violated you are subject to the penalties for the original offense. This could include more probation, community control, or even jail. A violation must be willful and substantial however. I suggest you consult with a criminal defense attorney to weigh your options. Good luck!

Thank you for the reply.

Colleen M. Glenn

Colleen M. Glenn

My pleasure. Best of luck to you.

If the probation has already. een terminated, you cannot be violated because the court has lost jurisdiction
Robert E. Heyman,Esq.

I agree with Mr. Heyman, if your probation has been terminated, the court lacks jurisdiction to violate you. Good luck with your situation.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions