If a person has paid the amount of missed payments & is up to date with their payments can they still be evicted from their home

Asked over 1 year ago - Saipan, MP

My mom missed 3 months of payments but I helped her take out a loan that can pay the amount that she has missed. She is now up to date with her payments, however the company that let her leased the house she now owns wants her to be evicted after paying the amounts that she missed and is now up to date with her payments. Is there anything she can do? Should she move out or fight for it?

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You would have to check with a MP attorney to verify local rules/regulations. Its very likely a US attorney familiar with Saipan local statutes will never see your post on this particular website.