If a person has paid the amount of missed payments & is up to date with their payments can they still be evicted from their home

Saipan, MP |

My mom missed 3 months of payments but I helped her take out a loan that can pay the amount that she has missed. She is now up to date with her payments, however the company that let her leased the house she now owns wants her to be evicted after paying the amounts that she missed and is now up to date with her payments. Is there anything she can do? Should she move out or fight for it?

1. You would have to check with a MP attorney to verify local rules/regulations. Its very likely a US attorney familiar with Saipan local statutes will never see your post on this particular website.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Landlord-tenant law topics