If a person entered us illegly?

Asked over 1 year ago - Correctionville, IA

in the consulor processing my friend wrote that he entered u.s. illegly and stay there for 7 years.he travelled in a trailor of furniture from canada to new york.embassy told him that he is inadmissible under section 212(a)(9)(b)(i)(ii) and 212(a)(6)(c)(i).and that he is spouse of LPR he is eligible for 1-601 waiver.after that in waiver he explained that he entered u.s. by hiding under furniture of trailor.he neither inspected by any border officer nor he caught.then he recieve 1-601 waiver approval notice on aug29,2011 in which they told that this waiver approves only section 212(a)((9)(b)(i)(ii).then they farward the case to embassy they put him in administratie processing for case review

1. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . and what is your question? Hire an attorney, that is the best advice which can be given to your friend.

2. Dean P Murray

Answered . I'm also unclear as to what you are asking.

However, based on what you posted, you should contact a lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

3. Tsirina Goroshit

Answered . Additional waiver may be needed. Administrative processing could be security check related.