IF A JUDGEMENT AS ISSUED ON A BANK ACCOUNT

IF A JUDGEMENT IS ISSUED ON A BANK ACCOUNT TO COLLECT A DEBT HOW CAN A PERSON FIGHT THIS LEGALLY

New Rochelle, NY -

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Bellmore, NY

Are you saying that there is a judgment against you and your bank account has been frozen. You need to vacate the judgment, if possible. If that is not possible, you need to look for technical deficiencies in the service and filing of the judgment, the lien, and the execution. For instance, we once overturned a judgment against a PC's account, because the judgment was soley against the sole member of the P.C. Each case is different.

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

Were you properly served with the summons and complaint? Check the court file for the Affidavit of Service. If NO, make a motion to vacate the judgment. Certain types of funds can't be seized See CPLR 5222-a for a list.

Kris K. Skaar

Kris K. Skaar

Debt Collection Attorney - Marietta, GA

You should consult an experienced debt defense attorney. I suggest you try www.naca.net.