Skip to main content

If a club doesn't have a liquor license, but rents it to a caterer that has a liquor license. can liquor be served there.

Huntsville, AL |
Filed under: Business

the club is in Huntsville al and the club paid for the events license

Attorney Answers 1


Generally (liquor law is state specific) the issue is who controls the space in which the product will be served. I would go into your local ABT office and speak to them about different options. The reason to go local is that they are the one that would seek to enforce a violation.

Mark as helpful

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics