If a 15yr old girl pushes a grown woman away from her .becuse she is threatning an d agressive.then the grown woman strikes the

Tyler, TX |

the grown lady approached a 15 yr old and told her to shut up and was aggressive n threatning and she was pushing her finger in the childs face the child felt threatened and pushed her out of the way and the lady punched the 15yr old in the face 3 times and the child punched her once

1. Ok, so it sounds like a battery by the grown woman, and potentially self defense by the 15 year old.

http://lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com/home/17-legal-defenses-such-as-self-defense-to-california-crimes

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

2. What is your question?

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.