If you have a contract with your enpoler to but a tracker but now he wont sell it what can i do

Denver, CO |

i was driving for my compunty and i was buying a tracker from him but in the contract it said that if i no longer wont to work thier i can still buy the tracker now he wont let me,

Your question is hard to follow, but if you have a contract and the person who signed the contract will not follow its terms, you can file a lawsuit to enforce the contract or to recover damages.

You can reach Harkess & Salter LLC at (303) 531-5380 or Stephen Harkess is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Stephen Harkess or Harkess & Salter LLC and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.

Would you be able to add anymore information about the contract? Were you given an option to buy the "tracker" and if so did you give anything in consideration for that option. If you could provide more information as to the contract, I think we will be able to give you a better answer.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business