If you have a contract with your enpoler to but a tracker but now he wont sell it what can i do

Asked about 2 years ago - Denver, CO

i was driving for my compunty and i was buying a tracker from him but in the contract it said that if i no longer wont to work thier i can still buy the tracker now he wont let me,

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Stephen Clark Harkess

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Your question is hard to follow, but if you have a contract and the person who signed the contract will not follow its terms, you can file a lawsuit to enforce the contract or to recover damages.

    You can reach Harkess & Salter LLC at (303) 531-5380 or info@Harkess-Salter.com. Stephen Harkess is an attorney... more
  2. Nathan D. Shultz

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Would you be able to add anymore information about the contract? Were you given an option to buy the "tracker" and if so did you give anything in consideration for that option. If you could provide more information as to the contract, I think we will be able to give you a better answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,776 answers this week

2,986 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,776 answers this week

2,986 attorneys answering