If, in a ca probate case a judgement per Code of Civil Procedure Section 664.6 is granted, wh happ. to rem. benef. of estate ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Fairfield, CA

san francisco probate court case in court for over 3 1/2 yrs.

1. Christine James

Pro

3

Answered . The other attorneys are correct. Obtain a copy of the settlement and go over it with an attorney to determine any rights you may have.

2. Michael Raymond Daymude

Pro

2

1

Answered . It depends on the terms of the stipulated judgment. You need to obtain a copy of the judgment to see what was decided.

3. Charles Adam Shultz

2

1

Answered . 664.6 is used in settlements for the court to retain jurisdiction to enforce the settlement. You need to see what the settlement agreement says. There is no way to speculate if the agreement favored one party or the other or what interests are affected.