Skip to main content

If I consider that my arrest was unlawful ,I was Incriminated , Miranda Warning not given ,Legally misrepresented what to do ?

New York, NY |

They took me for a routine interrogation ,they said , then I end up in jail.
Incriminate me , instructing or advising a girl what to ask me while recording .
They never read me my Miranda Warnings . Interrogated me with intimidation.
Intimidate me to signed a statement .( because of failure to read me my Miranda Warnng.
Then I was legally misrepresesented ( lawyer persuade me to pleadge guilty )
It happened 2 years ago , I think was wrong and I wont stop until somehing is done about it , I had been trying to contact , FBI , Supreme Court ,Department of Justice , White House , Civil Rights .
What can I do ?

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Hire a civil rights attorney.

    Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)

    I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

  2. Given your guilty plea, I doubt you have a viable claim.

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

  3. There's not much that you can do at this stage other than file a case in federal court if you chose to

  4. This would be very, very difficult to prove in court. You need to consult with a lawyer who does a lot of this type of work (I don't think you need someone who specializes in it.)

    You can contact a few law schools, and find out if they have prisoners' rights clinics. They may be able to help you, even though you've been released from prison

    I am an attorney admitted solely in NY. None of the answers I submit on this forum constitutes legal advice, even to questioners in NY, and no attorney-client relationship is hereby created.

Civil rights topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics