IF HAVE OF THE BATHROOM TILE FALLS OFF THE WALL AS I'M STEPPING INTO THE TUB AND I FALL AND HURT MYSELF IS THE APARTMENT LIABLE

Cleveland, OH |

I WAS TAKING A BATH STEPPED INTO TUB HELD ON TO THE SOAP DISH TILING HALF OF THE WALL CAME OFF THE TILE AND I FELL BACK IN THE TUB HURT MYSELF AMBULANCE HAD TO TAKE ME TO EMERGENCY AND I HAD CERVICAL SPRAIN WISH LEFT ME OUT OF WORK AND END UP LOSING MY JOB HOSPITAL BILLS AND ABOUT TO BE EVICTED AND I CAN'T SUE THEM FOR FAULTY CONSTRUCTION OR ANYTHING ?

I would need to know some more facts but there are laws in Ohio about the specific duties landlords have to residents. These cases are fact specific and will require that the landlord had some knowledge of a problem.

It is impossible to give a proper response to your inquiry without a lot of additional information. You should speak with an experienced local personal injury attorney. An experienced Ohio injury attorney will be able to review the facts and determine what claims, if any, can be pursued. Generally, these cases are taken on a contingent fee basis, which means you would not be required to pay any upfront fees to your attorney. Best wishes.

More information is needed to evaluate, so have a local personal injury lawyer investigate