If a warrant of removal is not executed on the date stated by the courts, can they still execute the removal the following day?

Asked about 1 year ago - Jersey City, NJ

We had a warrant of removal for 9/10/2013, Previously I was calling and texting the land lord to please give us just till 9/14/2013 because we have an apartment available for my family and I.
The land lord never replied, how ever the Sheriff never showed up either on the date stated, does that mean the sheriff can still come today or tomorrow? Or does the land lord need to file for a new WOR?

1. Yolanda Navarrete

1

Answered . This is a landlord/tenant question. However, they may still come the next day. I hope they wait until you have anotherlace.

2. Boris Alexander Palant

1

Answered . Ask this question in the landlord-tenant section.

3. Jeffrey Adam Devore

1

Answered . You posted your question in the immigration. Post it in the Landlord/Tenant section.

4. John K Lassen

1

Answered . This is an LT question

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630