If a warrant of removal is not executed on the date stated by the courts, can they still execute the removal the following day?

Jersey City, NJ |

We had a warrant of removal for 9/10/2013, Previously I was calling and texting the land lord to please give us just till 9/14/2013 because we have an apartment available for my family and I.
The land lord never replied, how ever the Sheriff never showed up either on the date stated, does that mean the sheriff can still come today or tomorrow? Or does the land lord need to file for a new WOR?

1. This is a landlord/tenant question. However, they may still come the next day. I hope they wait until you have anotherlace.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

2. Ask this question in the landlord-tenant section.

3. You posted your question in the immigration. Post it in the Landlord/Tenant section.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

4. This is an LT question

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630