Iam on Conservatorship and am being treated unfairly by my conservator and need help. Please can you help me?

Medford, OR |

My Conservator took my truck,very good condition 2005 F-150 with 42,000 miles on it and sold it for 2,950. I wish to get off conservatorship. I have the paper work she sent me that says that. Could you please help me.

You haven't really asked a question, here, which makes it hard to give an answer. (Please see this Guide: www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/five-tips-for-how-to-ask-for-legal-advice-on-avvocom .) There isn't any information here on the reason for this conservatorship, so it's hard to say how it might be ended, or whether the conservator's actions are proper.

This board is not a place to plea for help. It's for specific questions, which may help you understand your legal situation. Attorneys are not likely to contact you directly (apart from replying with whatever advice they can give, of course). You'l have to take the initiative. Use the 'find a lawyer' tool on the site to find a few attorneys in your area, contact them, and set up meetings (or phone calls, or whatever works for you).

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com