Iam about to go for removal of conditions from a green card on 13th Feb 2012,my husband has refused to go the interview.

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

we met and got married in 2005 in Kenya and got married overseas 3yrs ago.Since last year he has been emotionally abusive.He signed my 1-751 but now he says he won't go to the interview with me.What should I do

we had been friends since 2006 and have been till the last two years when He started been abusive.I f he doesn't go to the interview,should I go alone?

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. Irene Vaisman

3

1

Answered . although you certainly have options, your interview is coming up and you must think and react quickly. I strongly suggest retaining an attorney at this time.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  3. Dahlia Radcliffe-Castillo

2

1

Answered . You need to find an experienced attorney who will review your case. Because your interview is in the immediate future, I will schedule and appointment asap. Good luck.