Iam a 100%SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN IAM 58 YEARS OLD WITH PTSD HOW CAN I GET HELP TO USE MY CERTIFICATE OF ELGIBILITY

Hubert, NC |

I HAVE A LOT OF STRESS AND NEED HELP IS THERE SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME

By your post, I'm not sure what it is you need. If you are rated as 100% service-connected you should be able to go to your closest VA facility for treatment.

If you have an urgent problem, you should present to an emergency room.

This response is for information purposes only, it does not create any attorney-client relationship. Responses to questions posted on this Forum are of a general nature only. Because it is not possible to have all of the facts of your issue addressed in this forum, you should consult with an attorney to review the unique circumstances specific to your situation. www.TheSchollLawFirm.com

l also am not clear as to your question. It sounds like you are being denied medical help from the VA hospital, but I really don't know. If that is the case you need to speak to the patient rep at the hospital. Perhaps you can clarify.

VA certificate of eligibility can be filled out, on-line, at http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/documents/docs/veteran_registration_coe.pdf

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Reading through the tea leaves a bit, but presume you mean for the purposes of state benefits (tax exemptions), CHAMPVA and/or Chap 35. There should have been a certificate mailed along with your last RD. It may, or may not, have contained language regarding P&T disabled. If you don't have a copy my first suggestion is you register with ebenefits at https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal. I believe you can obtain a copy of the certificate directly online. Other suggestion is you contact the VA call center at 800-827-1000 and explain the limited nature of your request. Good Luck.

Wills and estates topics