Iam 16 and was wondering what all do they do to you when you go to the meeting for the dream act

Asked 5 months ago - Cedar Park, TX

Iam applying for the dream act and was wondering what all do they do to you

1. Selma Taljanovic-Saracevic

2

Answered . I think you mean DACA? The requirements are listed here: http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration...

Once your application is submitted, you will receive a couple of notices. The first will indicate that your application was received. The second will be a fingerprint appointment notice. If additional evidence is required, you will get another notice explaining what else is needed from you. Finally, if all checks out, you will get an approval notice...followed by your employment authorization card.

If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, your application will be denied. I suggest meeting with an immigration attorney to see whether you qualify (before you spend application fee).

2. Dorothea Elaine Laster

Pro

Answered . Sounds like an immigration question. Good luck.

3. Gevorg Gregory Alexanyan

1

Answered . Usually there is no interview for this type of application. if you are eligible, and file papers properly, you should get the approval in the mail, typically within 6-8 months.

4. Zhulmira Enith Paredes

1

Answered . There is no meeting when you apply for DACA (there is no Dream Act). The only appointment you have is fingerprinting. It takes about 15 minutes. If there is anything in your immigration or criminal history, you should discuss your case with a licensed immigration attorney before you file anything.