I_864 3 YEARS Income Tax Return

Port Deposit, MD |

Hi my name is ralph jayson im living in USA (LPR) i just have a quick question what if no federal income tax return for three years? i only have 2 income tax 2011 & 2012 i just work last 2011 so i only have 2 income tax return, but im still working i can get my new w2 on feb. 2014 but i want to submit now the I_864 for my Wife and Daughter who live in the Phillipines..My Mother will submit I_864A to help me reach the requirements..is it ok if im just gonna send 2 income tax return?? thank you and

God Bless..

You only need to provide the most recent year's tax return. You'll need to state the last three years' income. The most important time regarding income is the present. You must show you can support the beneficiaries based on your current income. You don't need to prove that you've had sufficient income for the last three years.

2. This is basically a repeat question.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. The most important income tax return is the most recent one, so sending in only 2 is fine.

Tax law topics