I_864 3 YEARS Income Tax Return

Asked about 1 year ago - Port Deposit, MD

Hi my name is ralph jayson im living in USA (LPR) i just have a quick question what if no federal income tax return for three years? i only have 2 income tax 2011 & 2012 i just work last 2011 so i only have 2 income tax return, but im still working i can get my new w2 on feb. 2014 but i want to submit now the I_864 for my Wife and Daughter who live in the Phillipines..My Mother will submit I_864A to help me reach the requirements..is it ok if im just gonna send 2 income tax return?? thank you and

God Bless..

1. Jay Ignacio Nunez

4

Best Answer

Answered . You only need to provide the most recent year's tax return. You'll need to state the last three years' income. The most important time regarding income is the present. You must show you can support the beneficiaries based on your current income. You don't need to prove that you've had sufficient income for the last three years.

2. Olivia Orza

4

1

Answered . The most important income tax return is the most recent one, so sending in only 2 is fine.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . This is basically a repeat question.