I864 questions

Hampton, VA |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

My questions about form I 864 filling:
1) In Part 1 there is field over 1 a for what? I have to write there my name?
2) in Part 2 (" Other information' section ) question about American petitioner or his alien spouse?
3) In Part 3 Family Member 1 is question about same Principal Immigrant from Part 2 ?

Thank you

Giving assistance on specific forms/questions is usually not done on Avvo ... it is too risky for us to give guidance without having a full consultation with you.

Re-read the instructions ... or, consider paying an attorney for a consultation.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- -- -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I agree with my colleague

Irene Vaisman, Esq. 11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 (646) 253-0516 This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (646) 253-0516.

I would recommend that you see an immigration attorney for specific form filling assitance.

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012

Recommended articles about Immigration