I797 revalidation or extension

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

My i94 and i797 has both expired for period 2005-2008.i was employed for 2years in that period and came back to home country by 2006.I have not stamped my visa.that said now 2013 will I be able to revalidate or extend the unused years in h1...

1. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . No. It has been more than six years since you were on H-1B status.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

1

Answered . Depends on the last date of employment.

3. Brian David Lerner

Pro

1

Answered . It is unclear what type of status you had. Was it H-1B? If so, you cannot simply extend now the unused portion as it likely has expired already. You need to apply again.