I485 RFE

Atlanta, GA |

My RFE letter just came in today and it stated, Submit a complete federal tax return submitted to the Internal Revenue Service IRS from the petitioner/sponsor on form i864 affivadit of support for the most recent tax year.... I'm a lil confused because I also used a co-sponsor. Do they mean petitioner/sponsor as my husband or my husband and co sponsor ... Please help me I'm confused right now

I have to add my husband is filing for me. And we got the IRS transcript 2wks ago from the IRS office because he needed it for his school, can we go ahead and submit that? (The whole transcript we got from IRS) or we need w2 and 1099 too? Or do we have to go get another one because the date on it is not recent?

Petitioner is you.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Okay sir but my husband is filing for me. So he is the petioner/sponsor? It doesn't mean my husband and the co sponsor we used?

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Then the petitioner is your husband.

Thanks again sir... And we got the IRS transcript 2wks ago from the IRS office because he needed it for his school, can we go ahead and submit that? (The whole transcript we got from IRS) or we need w2 and 1099 too? Or do we have to go get another one because the date on it is not recent? - edit

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

The whole transcript should suffice.

Thank u so much....

You are the petitioner and it's asking for the petitioner/main sponsor.

Alvaro De La Calle Calle Law, PLLC (336) 610-5000 www.AsheboroImmigrationAttorney.com www.GreensboroImmigrationAttorney.com