I485 request for evidence

Asked about 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

I got a mail to go for my fingerprint on may 1st but I just checked my i485 status online and it said request for evidence. That they sent me a mail asking me for more evidence. Will that affect my fingerprint? I haven't got the mail they sent yet. I'm confused and worried. Please help

1. Stephen D. Berman

5

1

Answered . You should keep your appointment for fingerprints. The request for evidence does not change the fingerprints appointment.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Best Answer

Answered . An RFE has no effect on a biometrics appointment. Make sure to keep it and go to the ASC.

Also, make sure to respond to NBC's RFE, in its entirety, since failure to do so will delay the issuance of your EAD, Advance Parole, as well as the scheduling of your interviews and of course the ultimate approval and issuance of your green card.

3. Douglas Aaron Cowgill

3

Answered . Go to your fingerprints appointment and then gather the documents requested in the RFE. Also, you may want to consult with an immigration attorney once you receive the RFE