I485 marriage interview and decision?

San Francisco, CA |

My wife and I had an interview on the 13th of May. After the interview, officer took the I94 but she did not stamp the passport. She said that my case was in review and if they needed anything else I'll get a notice in mail and if in 120 days no decision is made I should call them.
Today I recieved this update below from USCIS.
"On May 17, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."
Is this good news!?

Yes, why wouldn't it be?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Yes, your card will be delivered within 2 weeks. Congratulations!

Yes it means your case was approved.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

Congratulations! You've been approved!

Recommended articles about Immigration