I485 i765 i360 sent together

West Palm Beach, FL |

My lawyer sent i360i484i 765 st the same time by the end of december i did not get any prims facie. But i got the receipt. My lawyer said that i will receive my work permit in a couple of months even without any prima facie issued by the immigration in vermont.i am just seeking a second opinion. Without prima facie can o get work authorization and i will be able to get state id

1. My experience has been that the issuance of the I-765 EAD and I-485 is contingent on the I-360 prima facie approval/determinaton but perhaps other colleagues have other experiences and can weigh in on this issue/your question.

2. I agree with Mr. Calehr. You must have a prima facie determination before you should get an employment authorization card. At times, USCIS makes mistakes. This may confuse a few colleagues.

This can take a while. In addition, it is unclear whether the delay is based upon the 'sunset' of the VAWA Law, which must be re-passed in Congress, since it expired. It seems like Congress is about to re-authorize VAWA. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

3. hopefully you retained an experienced immigration attorney who is the best person to answer your question.