I485 and I130 paperwork at the time of interview??

Ontario, CA |

will the Officer doing the interview have the complete paper work i originally submitted in front of him when the interview comes?.... im asking because i submitted a court certified copy and not sure if he gonna ask me for it and if he does would it be ok if I could tell him to look in the I485 packet?

Will be fine.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Generally they should have all the forms you sent in the package. However I would bring another certified copy to the interview to be safe. Consult an attorney.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes, the officer will have everything that you sent in.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Recommended articles about Form I-130 (alien relative)