I485 and I130 paperwork at the time of interview??

Asked over 1 year ago - Ontario, CA

will the Officer doing the interview have the complete paper work i originally submitted in front of him when the interview comes?.... im asking because i submitted a court certified copy and not sure if he gonna ask me for it and if he does would it be ok if I could tell him to look in the I485 packet?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . Yes, the officer will have everything that you sent in.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Will be fine.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

3

Answered . Generally they should have all the forms you sent in the package. However I would bring another certified copy to the interview to be safe. Consult an attorney.