I485. From Card Production back to Decision. 3 emails received. Blue circle changed. Is this normal? GC Employment based.

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

I received this past Saturday an email notice saying that on Saturday (10th) they ordered the Card Production. Today Monday, I got a second email this morning saying that the card production was ordered today (12th). On their site, the circle that was blue was the final one. However, few minutes ago I got a 3rd email stating that “we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status”. and the blue circle went back to the “decision” one. I am confused about these 3 emails I have received within a few days.

1. Michael Hugh Carlin

1

Answered . Based on your statements, it appears that all of the notifications you received from USCIS indicate that your application has been approved. USCIS's online notification system typically has numerous postings as you describe. By all accounts, it appears that you will be receiving your card soon. Congrats.

2. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . It seems that they are producing your card and you should just wait to receive it.

3. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

1

Answered . Card production means that the I-485 has been approved.