I140 pending at CSC for 9 months

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Clara, CA

Hi,

My I140 is pending at the CSC for 9 months now. My Employer raised an SR and there was no response in 30 days. Later my company rep called the USCIS for the latest status and they mentioned that they need another 60 days to research to come to a decision.

Any idea as to why the USCIS is taking so much to come to a decision. What should be the next step if there is no decision in 60 days.

Thanks
BK

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

2

Answered . Looks like a re-post, please see my earlier answer.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com. Only the employer's attorney, after a review of the entire case, might be able to speculate as to what is going on.