I130 family petition for relative, fiancé and orphan

Asked 10 months ago - San Francisco, CA

Dear sir, we have received the I797 approved letter, priority date at nov, 24, 2004. The notice date Dez, 31, 2009.
By this point we should be already at the NVC, but every time I call there is no records off the process over their...When I check at the web site uscis says post decision activity....I believe my old authorney forgot to send the papers to the NVC....is it possible that we had lost the time...they cant fin d us there....its possible for us to send it to the NVC ::: Whats going on::

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . More information is required to guide you adequately. Best approach would be to take the paperwork to an immigration attorney for complete review.

2. Levan Natalishvili

3

Answered . Write to NVC

3. Mark J Curley

Pro

3

Answered . Interesting question. Does the I-797 approval notice state that your file was mailed to the NVC or does it state that the beneficiary has indicated that he/she will apply to adjust status in the U.S? Unless the I-130 was correctly completed to show that you intended to consular process, your file may be stored at the USCIS National Records Center. If the I-797 does not state that your file was sent to the NVC, and you are not eligible for adjustment of status, you will need to file a form I-824 to request USCIS to send your file to the NVC. I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney in your area. Good luck!

4. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Attorneys don't send papers to the NVC.

I recommend:

1. Filing a FOIA
    2. Hiring a new lawyer.

5. John K Lassen

2

Answered . Get a new immigration lawyer

www.Bulgarianimmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630