Skip to main content

I130 approved letter that national visa center will be in contact husband is ewi didn't file i485 what's next ?

Flushing, NY |

Husband is an ewi in past interview age 21 false statement of how he entered was said but he was guided by previous lawyer to do so his i130 approve 1/1/13 what is next ? Should he file i601 waiver ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It is recommended to get a full evaluation of your matter. I-601 would be required. We are in NY, NY, you may contact us or other respectful attorneys in your area.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016



Next is the consular processing abroad, where he will be found inadmissible unless he filed a waiver and it was already approved before he travels to the consulate

Hire another lawyer if no longer trust this one.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


I agree with my colleagues.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer