I130 approved in post decision activity. How much time will need to get a green card?

Asked over 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

On March 22, 2012. We got an approved I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. How much time will need to get a green card and the time to enter the us.
This petition is for immigrate his parents of a US citizen son. So, its on the first preference.

Thanks for response. I mean, its on the immediate relative. The son is over 21 and a US citizen.

1. Stuart Jonas Reich

Pro

Answered . I'm a bit unclear - if for parents of an over-21 US citizen son, it isn't first preference, it's immediate relative.

The question then becomes what has been done to process the final part of the case, and where? Different if they are here vs. abroad. Not sure if anything has been filed beyond the I-130 at this point.

Speak with a lawyer directly for a more thorough evaluation tailored to the specifics of this case.,

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Unknown. It all depends on how soon the priority date becomes current. The movement of priority dates cannot be predicted.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague Mr. Ferrari