I130 approved

Alexandria, VA |

we got approved i 130 petition based on our marriage ( i am american citizen) and my wife got legaly here. So, now we have to prepare i485 case.. how long it can take in VA state and uscis again gong to disclose all docs which were provided for i130 ?

we got approval without interview..have we to have interview for i485 case? or it also can be approved or denyed without interview? Thank you

1. 4-5 months from filing. Yes you will need to resubmit all documents as required by the 485 application.

2. I do not really understand your question. what disclosures are you talking about? Your spouse is asking the government for a favor. The taxpayers sure have the right to know whether they will be asked to carry the bill.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Yes.

The answer provided is for general information purposes and cannot be relied upon. In order to provide legal advice, one must engage with a live attorney; this answer does not create such attorney-client relationship.

4. You could have filed 485 with 130, it would have taken less time. Now, you can file 485 with 765 and 131. You also need an affidavit of support. Each form has instructions, which tell you which supporting documents you need to submit. It will take 4-5 months. There will be an interview. Good luck!

Ismail T. Shahtakhtinski, Esq.
    I.S. Law Firm, PLLC
    1199 N Fairfax Street, Suite 702
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    (703) 527-1779
    ismail@islawfirm.com
    www.islawfirm.com

The information provided in this answer is designed to provide useful information and background materials about I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. The information provided is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. Any communication, including electronic mail, through this website may not be confidential or privileged. For legal advice, you should consult with an attorney familiar with your circumstances and seek the advice of counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based upon written descriptions of I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC’s experience. Every case is different and similar results may not be obtained in your case. I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC does not endorse or sponsor any links from this website to other websites and has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for their contents.