I130 appeal is in process.do i eligible for new comprehensive immigration reform act if that comes.

Davenport, IA |

i130 appeal is in process.do i eligible for new comprehensive immigration reform act if that comes.

Unfortunately there is no way to predict whether immigration reform legislation will actually be passed or what the contents of any such legislation may be.

i know the law hasnt come yet ..u guys know that LIFE act by Bill clinton in 1998-2001 and proposals by Bush in 2006 my question is anybody got green card at those time even if thir i130 denied and gone for apeal .. if yes did they withdrea the apeal or what happened ... my case denied due to insufficient documents to prove my marriage is bonafied ...still apeal is pending

Nobody knows what it will look like or whether and when it will happen.

No one can answer your question as there is no comprehensive immigration reform yet.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration