I would like to write a letter to the editor of our local newspaper about being bullied at work.

Prescott Valley, AZ |

If I don't disclose the name of the organization, can I be held liable for anything? The organization has threatened me with legal action if I say anything about how hostile the work environment is.

What do you intend to accomplish with a letter to the editor with no name of your employer? If you really want to do something significant, and continue to feel your employer has exposed you to a hostile work environment, you should seriously consider talking to a local attorney to provide you with some guidance on your options available. Good luck.

Truth is a complete defense to defamation.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

I'm not exactly sure what this means.......sorry to be so dense, but will I get sued even if I don't release the name of the company?

You understand that you can be fired for what you contemplate doing even if you cannot be successfully sued for defamation?

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

I quit my job because of the bullying - so firing me is not an option. The organization 's satallite office only has 5 full time employees and one part time employee. Every single person has been bullied by the same person and all quit within one year most lasting only 2 months.