I would like to remain anonymous as a federal witness can i be forced to court and be known

Cherryvale, KS |

was placed on the victim and witness program by a aft agent

You need to consult with your criminal defense attorney or hire one in your area that practices in that federal court to speak with the AUSA who is prosecuting the case. If served with a federal subpoena who have to respond or get counsel to make a motion to quash. You need legal advice NOW!

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Attorney Mascagni has provided THE answer to your question. I agree.

Frank Mascagni III

Frank Mascagni III

Enjoyed your responses and comments today on AVVO. Always a pleasure to listen to you.

William A. Jones Jr.

William A. Jones Jr.

Like good sir.

Mr. Mascangi hit the nail on the head. Do as he recommends.

No attorney-client relationship is created by responding to any question on Avvo. Further, nothing contained in any response may be relied upon as legal advice.